- 16 total unfinished projects
- 5 unfinished projects from 2013
- 97 total finished projects
- 93 finished projects from 2013
What were my goals?
- Get projects down to single digits and keep them there.
- Reduce stash down to under 6/30/2012 levels, i.e. lower than it's been since I started charting.
- Finish any and all gifts I want to make on time.
- Participate in the Harry Potter Knitting and Crochet House Cup all three terms.
- Finish everything I start in 2013.
- No way. The overall project count was in the 20s for most of the year and even the 2013-only project count was in double digits for awhile. I did finish some large and old cross stitches but not many other pre-2013 projects.
- Nope. I did use more yarn than I purchased this year, but not enough to reach the goal.
- As long as I meant on time for use by the baby and not necessarily the shower, got it!
- I realized I don't like just participating, I like playing competitively. I can't play too competitively with all of my other responsibilities, so I didn't do this and am happy with that decision.
- Yes, as long as finishing by December 40th counts (so no, actually). I started spinning and got hurt and/or had no time to finish that and had a couple other ambitious projects that just didn't get done.