Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 Goals?

Should I even make any this year? I'll be packing up and moving in a couple of months. What should I be working on until then?

I'll be selling my spinning wheel here instead of bringing it and possibly getting it damaged, so spinning the white Corriedale, dyeing it, and plying it is one goal. I have a sweater picked out for the bulky yarn I'm spinning up, so maybe I'll get to that, or maybe that will be my plane ride project.

I still have a bunch of Worsted Weight yarn that has lovely patterns chosen, I just need to knit them up and wear them. Since there's still some cold months ahead, I'll probably be focusing on that to slim down the yarn I'll pack.

I won't have my stash with me from April through August, just some cobweb weight yarn, so I need to choose the pattern for that project and whittle down my WIPs so I can start fresh with my stash when we meet again next fall.

I have three months and roughly two years' worth of knitting I want to do. This probably won't work. I'm just going to take it as it comes and see where I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!