Sunday, January 22, 2012

Keychains

I used keychains as gift tags this year, since the keychains would be particular enough to signify whose present was whose. The four keychains for my sisters came out quite nicely, even if I did get the last two done at the last minute, needle felting the eyes on just before finishing the elephant. Also, I found two more felting needles I didn't know I had in my stash. Would have been much more helpful a couple of weeks ago!


Pattern:  Mini Booties (Ravelry)
Yarn: CraftsMeow Banana Split in Kamikaze, love this yarn!
Needles: US1/2.25mm
Timeframe: October 11, 2011
Mods: None.
Problems: None.

Hook: 2.25mm/USB
Timeframe: September 21, 2011
Mods: None, unless you count the needle felted eyes
Problems: None


Pattern: Mini Totoro Keyring
Yarn: Brown Sheep Wildfoote Luxury Sock (gray), Louet Gems Fingering (white)
Hook: 2.25mm/USB
Timeframe: September 21, 2011 - January 11, 2012
Mods: None, unless you count the needle felted eyes and nose
Problems: None

Pattern: Amigurumi Penguin Cell Phone Strap (Ravelry)
Yarn: KnitPicks Essentials (now Stroll) (black), Louet Gems Fingering (white), Louet Gems Fingering (Old Gold)
Hook: 2.25mm/USB
Timeframe: January 9 - January 11, 2012
Mods: Needle felted eyes, made it a keychain rather than cell phone strap, didn't use a different color for the body
Problems: None

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!