Monday, February 15, 2010


I paused to count the stitches on each side of the square when I was about halfway finished. I spent quite some time trying to figure out why the sides were not equal. I ripped down to where I thought the problem was. It was not the problem. I could not find the problem, so I ripped it all the way out. I cast on again, twice correctly, using the highly fiddly disappearing loop cast on. I knit a few lines.

I went to clean up the pile of yarn to make the living room less disorganized. I realized I have more of the gray than the red, because the gray is supposed to be the main color. The main color is the center of every square and the square that is all one color.


Re-do. Now I'm not sure that I'll be able to finish the entire thing, pattern and all, after having 0 progress to show after two days of the 14 possible days of work. Well, 0 knit progress, though I could write up the entire pattern now, since I have the pattern done. I think I shall do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!