Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Interlude: Nuvem

I have been slammed at work, with extra things to do at night and all my meetings cancelled, so I've had minimal knitting time. I'm still working on the -alongs, but they're just not growing that quickly!

For the past year, I've been knitting for others every so often through Ravelry's Will Work for Yarn group. In that group, people send you yarn to make them something, and also send you the equivalent yarn as compensation. The last project I've done through that group (probably the last I'll ever do) used a full skein of Wollmeise Lace-garn.



This is one mile of yarn. I made a shawl using a full mile of yarn.


It took a very, very long time.



Pattern: Nuvem (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: Wollmeise Lace-garn in We're Different (probably Mond im 7. Haus)
Needles: US4/3.5mm
Timeframe: May 1 - September 27, 2017
Mods: None!
Problems: None!
  
Now I have another skein of the same yarn, in a slightly different colorway, for myself. Another full mile of yarn - maybe another Nuvem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!