Sunday, September 13, 2009

LBU Swap

I participated in an awesome swap where we swapped bookmarks.  The ones my swapper sent me are away somewhere - I think they're all in use actually - and I'm too lazy to go find them, so I'm just going to show the one I made.  I love this bookmark; it's adorable, simple, and really quick to work up.  If I ever have a reason to make another bookmark, I'd go to this one immediately.  I hope the swapee likes it as much as I do!

 
Pattern: Spider to Web Bookmark (Ravelry)
Yarn: Wister LaLa Baby, Japanese yarn in white
Hook: USE/3.5 mm
Timeframe: June 21, 2009, maybe an hour or two.
Mods: None.  Excellent pattern.
Problems: Only my rusty crochet skills, which weren't actually that bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!