Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wrong Way!

The title says it all. I got yarn for a sweater to test knit, and it's kind of a lot. Apparently the designer added on two extra skeins beyond what she calculated the sweater would use for the requirements. Not cool! So far I've gotten the mini sweater done, it's an example so you can understand how the full-sized sweater works:

Pattern: Julia (mini/test sweater) (Ravelry, mine)
Yarn: Brown Sheep Nature Spun
Needles: US4/3.5mm.
Timeframe: November 7 - 10, 2012
Mods: Made the body of the sweater the colorwork swatch for the full-sized sweater as well.
Problems: None aside from general test-knit stuff, though I wish I'd've done some kind of edging to the bottom of the body to stop the roll. Cute sweater, but it's too big for a wine bottle, too small for a person, and I don't own an appropriate teddy bear, so I guess this one will just go into the "done stuff" box for awhile.

Lovely model for a lovely sweater!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!