Thursday, November 7, 2013

Christmas Hat

I finished a thing and took pictures of it and I'm going to blog it!

Yarn: Patons Classic Wool in Plum Heather
Needles: US6/4.0mm and US8/5.0mm
Timeframe: October 14 - 21, 2013
Mods: Ribbed brim and I cut out the first 8 rows to conserve yarn.
Problems: Didn't need to conserve the yarn, but outside of that, none!

Due to the intended shape of the hat, I blocked it on a dinner plate. To keep the bottom from getting crushed, the plate is put on a mug while drying. The mug I used was so perfect I just had to get a picture of Maleficent wearing the hat! One Christmas gift down, a bunch more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!