Monday, April 7, 2014

Thank-You Go-To

I had a couple of professors write letters of recommendation for an important position, so they both get thank-you Thujas. I already had one pair hanging around, so I needed to knit a second. It went VERY quickly:


Pattern: Thuja (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: Lion Brand Heartland
Needles: US6/4.0mm
Timeframe: April 1 - 3, 2014
Mods: I didn't have the pattern with me when I turned the heel so I made up the numbers. It was close.
Problems: None!

About the yarn: I love it. It's a new (to me?) yarn that looks more expensive than it is, has generous yardage for worsted weight socks, and makes a nice fabric. I think I'll get some to make a pair for myself to check the wear before I make this my official go-to yarn for these socks. Soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!