Thursday, April 2, 2015

Orange Socks!

These socks are great! So bright and cheery, and I finally found something for my bright orange yarn!


Pattern: Neldoreth (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: Sock yarn scraps
Needles: US1.5/2.5mm
Timeframe: February 21 - March 30, 2015.
Mods: See below.
Problems: None!


I had quite a few modifications. The intentional ones were shifting the purl ridges over two stitches for the 14th row of the chart and mirroring the cables along the foot. Mirroring the cables does cause an inconvenient crossing when they mix back together, but I prefer it that way. The unintentional one was forgetting to do another main cable repeat on the foot, instead moving directly to the cable termination chart. I realized this at that point on the second sock, but like it enough this way to make the same mistake twice instead of going back to fix it on the first one. Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!