Thursday, March 10, 2016


I recently finished a couple of cross stitches. The first took much longer than I thought it would. I realized why it took so long when I went to go grab a 5x7 frame to put it in. It was not a 5x7 piece. It was an 8x10 piece. On 18 ct. And I managed to finish it in a month. Go me!

This pattern is from an Etsy store that no longer sells it. It's much more blue than it seems like it would be. I think blending would really help this piece.

Of course, the back.

And I had a perfectly spectacular frame to go with it. Spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!