Sunday, June 5, 2016

Quick Cozy Commission Shawl

I've been hanging out in Ravelry's Will Work For Yarn group recently, and boy, is it dangerous! I have more than enough yarn already (see every stash post at the end of the month) but getting luscious yarns and knitting things that I'd love to make but might not want to keep? Excellent! Given how often I wear shawls, I have more than enough yarn and FOs, but someone else wants a shawl and I get some excellent yarn out of the deal? Sign me up!


Pattern: Kay's Tess D'Urbervilles Shawl (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: Ice Yarns Baby Camel Chain in a gorgeous purple, held double
Needles: US10/6.0mm
Timeframe: May 11 - 19, 2016
Mods: Made it a bit larger than the pattern called for.
Problems: None!
 
 
I only wore the shawl long enough to get pictures, but I love it and may need one for myself. So squishy and cozy, and a very fast knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!