Sunday, December 4, 2016

Camel!

One of the things I did finish in November was a crocheted camel.


This is the best camel ever. Just the right size for hugging!


It was not a particularly fast project, given its smaller size, but it worked out extremely well and I'm quite pleased with it. It's obviously a camel, it stands up on its own, and the eye shaping just makes it totally perfect.


Pattern: Gobi the African Flower Camel (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash in Butterscotch, Blaze, and Winter White
Hook: USD/3.25mm
Timeframe: October 9 - November 11, 2016
Mods: Larger hook/yarn, joined as I went rather than making all the pieces to join it all in the end.
Problems: None, though my end of round joins could use a bit of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!