Thursday, December 8, 2016

Election Projects

This election there were a number of knitting and cross stitch patterns available. I took advantage of a couple of them, knitting a hat while in line for Hillary's final rally in Raleigh, NC (we got in line too late) and the cross stitch was finished post-election, and I decided that I was only allowed to mope about the results until it was finished.


Pattern: I'm with Her (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft in Grey Heather and Blue Mint
Needles: US5/3.75mm & US7/4.5mm
Timeframe: November 7 - 8, 2016
Mods: Did not increase after ribbing, made it a bit shorter so it wasn't so slouchy.
Problems: None!


Cloth: 14 count mint green Aida
Thread: DMC as per pattern except I used 826 for the blue
Finishing: 6" spray painted wooden hoop with a piece of cardboard holding in the edges of the fabric in the back. 
Timeframe: Early November 2016
Problems: None!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!