Thursday, February 18, 2016

Loopy Academy Pillow

For the first semester of the second year of Loopy Academy, you have to knit a pillow. So I did!


This was another project that I brought to India. I finished it there, after only a couple day of knitting, but didn't really have a good pillow to model it on. I also hadn't yet decided how to finish off the back. I wound up putting some Velcro on it after I put it on the pillow it will live on at home.

 
Yarn: Cascade 220
Needles: US7/4.5mm
Timeframe: December 26, 2015 - January 18, 2016
Mods: Took out a few stitches to make it fit better, did it as one piece rather than front and backs, and made a different opening. See the Ravelry page for more information.
Problems: None!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!