Friday, July 1, 2011

June Numbers

 I did in fact finish all five of the projects I started this month. Except that in double checking I actually started the penguin scarf on June 1, so I didn't really finish all the projects I started. I still finished five! And would be under 40 miles if I hadn't, you know, bought more.


It actually did go down! By 230 yards! Not that you can really tell from this graph, but that's not so bad, considering the fact that I bought a whole bunch of yarn this month too.

Next month, I shall finish the huge blanket and my mother's sweater, and even if I finish nothing else, though I believe I can also finish the penguin scarf, I will be very, very happy with that progress and there should be a definite dip in the graph then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!