Friday, July 15, 2011

Summertiiiiiiime!

I have the center of the blanket finished. 1215 stitches picked up around the edges. Luckily my interchangeable needle set, with the three longest cords connected, can fit all the stitches. Now I'm adding a simple stockinette border, probably 9 rows, and then it will be done. Or at least, the knitting will be done.


The sweater is going, though I had to steal the cord from that to make the border of the blanket. As long as the blanket is all knitted and the sweater has the sleeves attached, I will have no problem sending both home with my mom, who arrives in just a few days. I also have about ten hours of train/bus travel time before she gets here with my Loopy Ewe yarn, so I should be able to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!