Sunday, July 1, 2012

ALL THE THUJAS

I've knit quite a few pairs of my go-to sock pattern, Thuja, in the past few months. Six, in fact. Five of them were knit using the same yarn and needles, one was knit using Malabrigo Rios and different needles, and I think they all turned out nicely. Four of them were for my recommendation letter writers, one was for a friend going through a rough patch, and one was even (finally!) for me! The 23rd pair I've knit, I believe.










Pattern: Thuja from Knitty (Ravelry)
Yarn: All kinds of Pierrot Drifting Colors
Needles: US6/4.0mm
Timeframe: 10 - 18 days apiece.
Mods: None.
Problems: None. Love this pattern so, so, so much!


Pattern: Thuja from Knitty (Ravelry)
Yarn: Malabrigo Rios in Purpuras
Needles: US7/4.5mm
Timeframe: March 8 - March 30, 2012
Mods: 5.25" leg to make sure I had enough yarn
Problems: None, though I probably could have done the full 6" legs with the amount of yarn that was left.

 The last ones are my soft, lovely Thujas, and they are more purple than they seem in the picture. So soft, so lovely, love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!