Friday, July 27, 2012

My Little Helper

The kitten seems to think that everything I make is either something for her to sleep on or play with. Or both. She's not too far off, the only project that I've worked on at home that hasn't been cat-related has been one of my Art of Disney cross stitches. Which she sleeps on if I put it down where she can get to it.

The good thing is, I know she absolutely loves what I'm making for her. The bad thing is I'm not sure I'll ever manage to finish this darn cat tunnel, at least, not while she's trying to help:


Blurry picture, but I think it does an excellent job of showing off her helping skills. She keeps popping up in it while I'm trying to work and attacking the hook and working yarn - not exactly conducive to finishing the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!