Monday, November 17, 2014

Dino Cap

I didn't completely ignore my holiday projects - here's yet another holiday gift for a small person complete and added to the gift pile. The gift pile that still needs quite a few items for the side of the family we see for Thanksgiving this year. That is one quickly-approaching holiday. Back to the needles!
Pattern: Dino Cap (mine)
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft in Dark Sage and Ocean
Needles: US6/4.0mm and US7/4.5mm
Timeframe: November 1 - 15, 2014
Mods: Fewer spikes, and I knit them in the round instead of flat.


I really don't have much to say about this hat. It seems like it'll be warm due to the double layer for the ears, and the spikes are a nice touch. We'll see if the recipient thinks so later this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!