Friday, November 7, 2014

Little Person Clothing

It is getting to look a lot like Thanksgiving. This means my holiday knitting should be close to finished. Ha.


Here's a couple of things I have finished so far:


Yarn: Loops & Threads Snuggly Wuggly Baby Sport in Dove Grey
Needles: US7/4.5mm
Timeframe: September 28 - October 28, 2014
Mods: Messed up the order of the raglan decreases, so that's a mod. Also knit into the front of the five stitches beyond the placket break while leaving them on the needles instead of casting on stitches and then sewing them down later.
Problems: None! Love this pattern!

I then had enough leftover yarn to make a matching hat. I made it top-down to use up 100% of my yarn, and wound up with 2.5" after weaving in the end. It is also long enough to roll up the brim and roll it back down for extended use. Perfect!

Pattern: My own (mine)
Yarn: Loops & Threads Snuggly Wuggly Baby Sport in Dove Grey
Needles: US6/4.0mm
Timeframe: October 30 - November 1, 2014
Mods: None, as it's my own design. Check the link for my pattern notes.
Problems: None

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!