Thursday, September 10, 2015

A Touch of Crochet

While I knit a LOT more than I crochet, I know my way around a hook. This pattern intrigued me since I first saw it on Ravelry, and I finally pulled out my cotton and did it:


Yes, it's a straw cover. I love it!

Pattern: Easy Straw Cover (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: DMC Senso
Hook: USB/2.25 mm
Timeframe: September 3, 2015
Mods: Crocheted the petals onto the open front loops of the straw cover body instead of applique-ing a separate flower on top.
Problems: None!
I meant to make this next pattern as part of the mask-along that was happening in July on one of the forums I frequent. That did not happen. I finally got to it, and now have a lovely mask for any last-minute masquerade emergencies!


Pattern: Crochet Lace Masquerade Mask (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: J&P Coats Royale Metallic Crochet Thread (Size 10)
Hook: US8 steel hook/~1.5 mm
Timeframe: September 4 - 9, 2015
Mods: None.
Problems: None!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!