Monday, September 28, 2015

The Shawl that Wouldn't End

I got the correct beads in to finish the black shawl. Originally, I bound off without the picots and really didn't like it. I saw a couple with beads on the long picots and decided that's what I wanted for this shawl, but when I went back to fix it I ran out of beads. Now I have more than enough beads, but I lost at Yarn Chicken (i.e. I ran out of yarn).

Luckily I had some black laceweight left over from an earlier project. If you're looking at the edging, it's pretty obvious that there's a different yarn over 1/3 of it, but most people won't be looking too closely!

Pattern: Out of Darkness (Ravelry Mine)
Yarn: Knit One Crochet Too Cria Lace in Black
Needles: US6/4.0mm, US7/4.5mm, US8/5.0mm
Timeframe: June 1 - September 28, 2015
Mods: Extra repeat of Chart D, beads on picot points.
Problems: None!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!