Saturday, December 5, 2015

Twisty Passages Test Socks

I may be having all kinds of sock problems this year, but I did finish a sock without too many tears last month. I did cut too many strands of the contrast colors, but that's not a huge problem.

 
Pattern: Twisty Passages (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll (now Essential) in Black, Cascade Heritage in Raspberry and Lilac
Needles: US1.5/2.5mm
Timeframe: November 2 - 12, 2015
Mods: I continued the pattern a little longer down the leg than recommended, did my typical toe, and continued the pattern into the toe decreases to end it where I wanted.
Problems: I liked the heel at first, it's the first short-row heel that fit, but I'm not sure if the foot is just too short or the heel sits wrong. Either way, I think I'm still a fan of heel flaps for the most part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!