Still not finished! I found an error.
This is not the kind of error that can be easily fixed. It's making seven stitches out of one, the beaded stitch right there. On the last Right Side row. This means I have to rip back a row with 76 beads in it, and the purl row below that, being careful not to drop the other 20 7-from-1 stitches that don't enjoy being on the straight knitting needles, and then, thankfully, not much of the row below that. While I'd usually just pull out the needles, rip back, then carefully get the stitches back on the needles and fix any dropped stitches as I go, the combination of beads and 7-from-1 stitches means I'm slowly, painstakingly, tinking back over 1100 stitches. It's a lot slower to un-knit than it is to knit. Or purl for that matter.
Annoyingly, I checked that row about 3/4 of the way through it, thinking it would be an easy mistake for me to make and a real pain to fix. I just never checked the final 25% when I was done. I was right, it was both an easy mistake to make and a real pain to fix.