Wednesday, May 31, 2017

What was I saying about focusing on WIPs...?

They just aren't getting done fast enough. This is what happens when you make mistakes or bounce from project to project instead of dedicating your time on a single project. So instead of fixing the mistakes and being more careful or picking a project that is near completion, I started something new.


On the plus side, it uses some very old stash (from my mother, probably from the '80s) and some unloved stash (that blue is just not a nice yarn and the red is not a color I'm likely to use!). It's also a lovely quick blanket for a cousin who is due in two months whose family I'll be seeing in the next week. After all, it'll all get done eventually, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!