Monday, April 19, 2010

Starting From Scratch...

Let's hear about a new project, shall we? I finally found the perfect, amazing, wonderful pattern to go with some yarn I brought from the states. I only have four skeins of yarn, so I've been having some troubles finding just what I want for it. Great, perfect pattern, a gorgeous summer top I will get a lot of use out of this summer, excellent yarn to go with it, bit of a deadline so it actually gets finished, perfect! The problem? Stash diving.

My stash, currently:


The yarn for this excellent pattern/yarn combination is that bright blue yarn towards the bottom of the bag in the back on the right. Right there. My mission, should I choose to accept it, is to boldly go where no man has gone before (and probably never will - Lee is scared of the Stash). I must dig out the blue yarn without totally disrupting everything or being distracted by other yarns along the way. After all, that massive bag of white yarn at the bottom and the gray and red yarns threatening to explode near the top are for queen sized blankets that will be finished by August. You know, as long as I work on them. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!