Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finished!

The top I've been working on is Gardiner Yarn Works Valencia. I love, love, love this top. I actually knit and finished it awhile back, and wore it on my trip to Singapore and Taiwan quite a bit. It's going to get a lot of use this summer in the States too, I'm sure. This series of posts were started while I was working on it, and it wasn't a test knit I wasn't allowed to show, I just didn't finish these posts in a timely manner (surprise, surprise).

Anyway, the gorgeous finished item (which still needs better pictures sometime...):


Pattern: Valencia
Yarn: Austermann Step, 4.45 skeins by weight, 583 yards.
Timeframe: January 28 - March 1, 2010, would have been shorter if I hadn't been waiting on the yarn.
Mods: Mirrored the front cables because I like symmetry, did the optional waist shaping.
Problems: Already cataloged, none with the pattern itself except maybe yardage requirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!