Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bookmarks

I made four bookmarks as gifts, two each of two different crochet patterns. One I've done before, the Spider to Web pattern. The other is new for me, and while the crocheting was quick, quick, quick, I took forever in doing the finishing work of gluing eyes and a tongue onto them. Onto the sidebar-clearing FO pictures!

First off, two Spider to Web bookmarks, a pattern which is quick and easy and awesome. I love it, and need to make one for myself sometime!


Pattern: Spider to Web Bookmark (Ravelry)
Yarn: Wister LaLa Baby, Japanese yarn in white
Hook: USE/3.5 mm
Timeframe: January 17, both done at a sit'n'knit afternoon.
Mods: None. Excellent pattern.
Problems: None, love this pattern so much!


Second, we have two Gecko patterns.


Pattern: Gecko Bookmark (Ravelry)
Yarn: Seria Acrylic Marble, yarn from a Japanese $1 store.
Hook: USE/3.5 mm
Timeframe: January 9, got all the crocheting done, but didn't glue the face on 'till May 9.
Mods: None, though if I were to make it again I might sl st along the edge and make the tail and legs all connected.
Problems: None, aside from slacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!