Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Replacement Thelonius

I loved my Thelonius socks. So much so that I darned them when they started getting holes and tried to keep them going as long as possible. I'd been planning to re-make them for awhile and thought I got a yarn that would work well for them, so I started them after finishing the purple socks:

And only have a (surprisingly good) cell phone picture because I ripped them out shortly afterward, realizing that it was so wildly variegated that the pattern would be lost and these were not, in fact, the socks I was looking for. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!