Thursday, May 26, 2011

An Ikebana

Today's Daily Polish:


Color is L'Oreal Creme #254, Spirited Plum, and the bottle is nearly finished! Wooo! One or two more times and it'll be done - and then I have a second bottle of the same one to use. D'oh! Not that big a deal, I like this one, it dries quickly and is a pretty nice color, typically.

Today's secondary picture:


Ikebana, with a poor neglected spinning wheel in the background. And our degrees, if you're wondering what's framed back there.

It's been awhile since an ikebana post. Mostly because I haven't photographed any of my arrangements this year so far. I've had a couple of nice ones, but they have either had bits that I wait for the bloom and something else shrivels up or I wait too long to arrange them at home and they are no longer looking so hot. Or I just forget to photograph them.

1 comment:

  1. That has got to be one of the best nailpolish colors ever. I have a similar one in Sally Hansen. Should really wear that tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!