Monday, May 30, 2011

Nearly There!

Polish:


Color is Cover Girl's Hue Thrill Me, again. I was hoping it was translucent enough to have the gold shine through, but I should have used the other dark color that I know is less opaque. Tomorrow will probably be the shiny gold again, because I like shiny things!

Today is the last day of May. I have 9 repeats done on a 13 repeat scarf:


I can so do this. I may need to break my rule of only the blanket at home until it's finished, but I will have this sucker washed and blocking tonight, even if I'm laying it out to dry at 11:59. Please, do not let me be struck by lighting on my way home from work* because I have said this!

* I'll forgive the Powers that Be if I get struck on my way to work, because hey, day off of work and probably the rest of the week off if I'm all lightning struck and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!