Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More Polish

Today's Daily Polish:


Lancome's Vernis Absolu in Nude 3. I usually layer my nailpolish for a couple of days until it stops drying in a reasonable timeframe, then take it off and start over again. I've had nearly all of these for probably close to ten years. I don't think I've purchased any since starting college in '03. And I still have way too many!

Today's secondary picture:


All the nailpolish. All 25 bottles of it. I swear, it multiplies when I'm not looking. I actually got most of these from a neighbor back in high school, when she was getting rid of the business-y nailpolish she wouldn't be using anymore. I believe it was the summer I was starting an internship at an engineering firm. She gave me a fairly large bag of nailpolish, and I've got most of it left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!