Monday, May 30, 2011

Wooo!

The (Week-) Daily Polish, since I don't typically bother on the weekends:


Ferme Quick Enamel color 01. This is a Japanese nail polish left by a friend over the clear base coat. I removed the old stuff, since the fingers weren't all that hot anymore. It's always a conundrum, the fingers get chipped but the toes are fine, so I don't need to re-do the toes, but I want them all to match. Do I re-do the fingers to match the toes, remove the toes and re-start, or just leave them non-matching? This time, I removed it all for matchy-ness.

Secondary awesome:


We celebrated the final payment to our ginormous student loans with ginormous burgers. Ridiculous Burgers, to be exact. Along with champagne, a pie each (chocolate pudding for me, lemon meringue for Lee, this crust recipe), homemade onion straws, guacamole, and an assortment of other toppings you can read about here. The burgers were actually dinner for two days, and while not as good the second day, still awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!