Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Monday, Monday

To cover up the blue, we have (again):


Lancome's Spirited Plum. I don't really like the purple tint it has because of the blue. I should try to make a better lit area for nail pictures, so the hues come across better. This one is decidedly a sickly purple under the reddish main color, not very nice, and I love purple!

Last week's ikebana, for want of better pictures:

 
Interesting arrangement. I love the two sided and two vase arrangements. I must get a bigger suiban (vase) and maybe a set or two of coordinating small ones for really cool arrangements. I typically love leaves and wild grasses/long stemmed things like the anise-scented...something, but I'm not loving them this week. It feels too sparse to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!