Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday Blahs

Love today's color:


So much so that I'm going to bring it to the conference as well. It's Vernis Absolu Nude 3, a nice light color that gives just a shimmer to bare nails and a lovely sheen to the darker polish below.

While I did get the extra yarn for the Penguin Scarf, I'm not going back to it this week. I know I won't finish it before leaving on Friday, so I'd much rather continue on the Thujas I'm working on for Lee. They're getting pretty close to done, one down, and as of this morning, a good start on the leg of the second:


I was hoping to finish the scarf before the conference so I could take the needles for another project, but it looks like I'll be bringing the scarf. I had planned to bring the black Malabrigo Rios, but now I'm trying to finish that before I go so I can just bring the needles for another pair of Thujas and not an additional mostly-finished project to add to the already too-large pile of yarn I'm taking. Looks like I will in fact finish this by the time I go on Friday! Well, probably not finished finished, but off the needles at the very least, with only ends to weave in and a wash/block to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!