Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tuesday's Backwards Motion

Another repeat:


Hue Thrill Me, because this hue does in fact thrill me. I like it a lot. In fact, if I decide to bring just one nailpolish for the conference I'm going to later this week, this will be it.

Hey! Look over there! Behind you!


What do you mean, new yarn? I have no idea what you're talking about. Nope. None.

I went to the fabric store to try to find gray fleece for the blanket backing (of course they didn't have it - not the correct season) and had to pick up some pink and black yarn to finish the penguin scarf. There was also blue, the blue I wanted last time, so I got that to go with the white that accidentally stayed in my basket. I also needed yarn for another scarf, and wanted some Noro to make a Lanesplitter, but of course, the Japanese yarn shop had no Kureyon. Go figure. The other two skeins are for Camp Loopy. They are the only ones that are really a "No! Bad!" purchase, but I'll be making an Aham's Scarf with them and hopefully finishing on my trip, before the next tally.

If you watch my Ravelry feed, you probably noticed a few more yarns going in. Those were all the yarns in WIPs since before Japan, so they never made it into the tally. Since they are old yarns, I added them to every data point in the tally, bringing the overall numbers up instead of just having a jump this month. A jump to nearly 42 miles of yarn, with roughly 5, maybe 6 knit up in various projects, some of which I should be finishing soon. I think that is now 100% of my yarn. Oh boy, is it a lot of yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!