Thursday, January 19, 2012

Still screwing it up...

The vest is GORGEOUS, I'm loving it, can't wait for it to be done which should be soon! I'm also working on a pair of socks, today that's the only project I have for reading e-mails, papers, and watching TED Talks at work. Of course, with three unplanned hours left in the day and over 2" into the sock, I realized that I was using a US6, which is the perfect size for most Worsted Weight yarns for this pattern, but this particular yarn is more of an Aran weight. It was going fairly slowly and felt a bit rough, problems that do not happen when using the correct size needle, US7. A needle I do not have with me:


Looks like I'll be getting ahead on my class planning and other paperwork for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!