Sunday, May 25, 2014

Cabled Yoke Pullover

I was hoping to finish this last month, but didn't. I am extremely happy with the end result and with how simple it was to knit. I got this yarn in the huge yarn spike in 2012, taking advantage of a store closing yarn sale, and I'm hoping to have enough left for a cardigan as well.


Yarn: Plymouth Yarn Encore Worsted
Needles: US8/5.0mm
Timeframe: January 14 - March 19, 2014
Mods: A few. I grafted the yoke band, worked the sections in a different order, worked the body longer before doing the cabled ribbing, and decreased stitch count instead of needle size for the ribbing.
Problems: None!


I am so very pleased with the grafting I did on the yoke band. I'm getting much better at grafting things like cables and ribbing. I love this sweater so much! I'm just sad that it's white because I am very, very likely to stain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!