Monday, May 5, 2014

Fastest Project Ever

I made a blanket for my cats so they can hang out in the bedroom with me.


We don't want cat hair all over the bed and our clothes - it's nice to have one room not covered in cat hair - so the cats are mostly not allowed in the bedroom. We had a cat blanket for them to sit on since my office is the bedroom, but that blanket had a bit of a lace pattern and didn't trap the hair as much as we wanted. Since everything was on sale at Jo-Ann's this past week, I grabbed two pieces of fleece, tossed them through the washer and dryer, and braided the edges together in just over an hour.


I followed this tutorial from Pieces by Polly. I'm happy with it and the cats seem to like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!