Monday, February 16, 2015

New Hat

The yarn that did not want to be socks is now a hat! I'm not very happy with the yarn. The image on the site showed much more red and purple, with just a bit of black in between. The skein I got was mostly black with a touch of red and purple. It's darker than I hoped, but it is a hat to wear in the cold outdoors!

Pattern: Zinnia Dahlia (mine)
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted Multi in Amish
Needles: US8/5.0mm
Timeframe: February 11 - 14, 2015.
Mods: Used decreases from here and I did K1, P3 ribbing to better flow into the pattern.
Problems: The brim is a bit odd because I used the same needles throughout. It would look better with smaller needles, but I am not fixing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!