Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Some March FOs

I finished six things in March. Three were remnants from February Frenzy. Three of them were very green indeed. Two were even sparkly!



Pattern: Resist Hat (Ravelry, mine 2)

Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Party in Spring Sparkle and Caron Simply Soft in Black and Pistachio

Needles: US7/4.5mm

Timeframe: February 21 - March 31, 2017

Mods: Shorter first hat, second hat has one fewer repeat and is much shorter.

Problems: The first hat was huge. I even knit two inches less than recommended, and it's a generous hat in height and circumference. I tried to knit a better-fitting hat with the remainder, but it turned out too small and I ran out of the green so needed to stripe in some pistachio to make it work. 

The smaller one is far too small, so it's gone off to another home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!