Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Goals

I'm still getting the hang of this grad school thing. I have few, simple (I hope) goals for this year.

  1. Get projects down to single digits and keep them there.
  2. Reduce stash down to under 6/30/2012 levels, i.e. lower than it's been since I started charting.
  3. Finish any and all gifts I want to make on time.
  4. Participate in the Harry Potter Knitting and Crochet House Cup all three terms.
  5. Finish everything I start in 2013.
I'm fairly certain that #4 is in the bag; it just needs me to remember to sign up for it and to start and finish a project nine months out of the year. Totally do-able. As for the rest? We'll see.

Happy 2013!

Photo taken by Tom Magliery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!