16ct Aida with some leftover "wine" floss from a kit I had and DMC Antique Effects in E3685 (burgundy) and E310 (black). Credit for the idea and design goes to beefranck on Flickr. I saw the original version while looking through subversive cross stitches and knew I must make one! I just changed out the horses to something I liked better, using Pic2Pat to create a chart from a vector image of the Ferrari horse logo. I do think that the smaller version on linen is much nicer than the larger version I've made, but I'm not unhappy with mine either. Backside glamor shot:
Hooray for finishing things!