Saturday, February 16, 2013

February Frenzy: Day 12

I did a Stash Update so I knew how much yarn I'd used in January. Yep, I almost forgot about the monthly update!



I didn't use much, it only went down 300 yards. So it's pretty much the same as last month, and I sadly do not yet have my file back. I'm still holding out hope that for the next update, I'll have my data.

Moar List:

Day 1: Sheldon Pirate Shell (modifying hat, not yet finished)
Day 2: Bear Hat
Day 3: V-Day Cross Stitch (stitched, not yet finished)
Day 4: Sock #1 (finished! but needs a mate)
Day 5: Dyed Roving (finished! but needs to be spun)
Day 6: Sock #2 (not even close)
Day 7: Baby Bootie (finished! but needs a mate)
Day 8: Coaster
Day 9: Cross stitch (that isn't working out as planned!)
Day 10: Sleeve (sleeve is done, but not the rest of the sweater!)
Day 11: Stash Organization (still need to get it all into Ravelry...)
Day 12: Stash Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!