Thursday, February 2, 2017

February Frenzy 2017: Day 2

Today I planned to have a quick win. I was going to patch some socks that required extensive patching. I woke up nice and early (for me), 6:30, and since I was up so early, did my nails then went to get the patches done and posted before heading in to work.

Then my digital scale broke. It's a Japanese model and seems to require calibration, something I can't figure out how to do. I can't tell how much yarn the patches take without a scale. I can't start most of my desired projects because they require multiple colors, all of which need to be weighed to maximize yarn use. I could start one pair of quick bulky lounge socks, but they need the needles that are holding the stitches for the patches. So many problems! And my peppermint mocha wasn't froufy enough and tasted too much like coffee! Blech!

So I made a poll on Ravelry and they told me to make a beaded stitch marker. So I did. Just one though, and it needs to be a pair to count as finished, so it's not done yet! Be prepared for a lot of these this month, there's ten pairs so by my count, ten different projects.


Day 1: Baby Blanket!
Day 2: Beaded Stitch Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!