Friday, February 24, 2017

February Frenzy 2017: Day 24

Today's choice is difficult. I was hoping to have either the baby blanket, a pair of socks, or a shawl done by now. If I had finished any of those, I could start baby booties or a hat to match the baby blanket, another pair of socks, or some towels to match the toilet paper holder I crocheted. I thought I could start the towels, weighed out the yarn and got the correct size hook to do a crochet cast-on (for matching edges), and then realized that needle was still in a project.

Out of the 15 projects left in my Indiana stash, I could easily start about three of them, two cross stitches and a shawl. Everything else needs needles from something else (there's a lot of sock yarn there!) and I don't particularly want to start the large cross stitch or the shawl until I finish a project of similar size. This is not looking good for the rest of the month! Luckily, I found that one pair of socks in the queue is colorwork and will work well with the DPNs that are not currently being used. Score!


Day 1: Baby Blanket!
Day 2: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 3: Sock Darning
Day 4: Replacement Fluorescent Sock
Day 5: PussyHat
Day 6: PussyHat
Day 7: Baby Booties
Day 8: Baby Booties
Day 9: Baby Hat
Day 10: Baby Hat
Day 11: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 12: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 13: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 14: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 15: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 16: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 17: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 18: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 19: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 20: Train of Thought Socks
Day 21: Resist Hat
Day 22: Cozy Boucle Socks
Day 23: Replacement Fluorescent Sock
Day 24: Octagon Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!