Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Here's to 2015!

My goals for the coming year are short and simple:
  1. Complete Loopy Academy 1st year, 2nd semester
  2. Complete Camp Loopy
  3. Complete Loopy Academy 2nd year, 1st semester
  4. Finish all gifts on time
  5. Use more yarn than I purchase (shouldn't be too hard, I hope!)
  6. Finish half of my current UFOs (14 pre-2015 projects)
All but the last one were things I did anyway this year, so it shouldn't be too difficult to do along with data collecting and dissertation writing and job hunting (oh my!). Just enough knitting to keep me sane, but not so many goals that knitting becomes a higher priority than school (also I considered re-joining the Harry Potter group on Ravelry but missed the signup deadline!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!