Saturday, August 30, 2008

Today's Conundrum...

I'm trying to use up as many of my consumable items before going to Japan so that I'm not packing so much and I don't need to store as many items when I get there. I'm mostly trying to use up my lotions and body washes/soaps. It's a concentrated effort. I've been using soap as shaving cream, shaving my legs and subsequently lotioning them more often than I usually would, showering with Lee to lather him up in my girly sops (teehee) and giving Lee foot rubs, of course using the lotion. I was working through them from least to most liked, but only the ones where the body wash and lotion matched. Now, I'm down to non-matching, and I have less than a month left before leaving. My conundrum is this: Do I use the ones I like the least first, and hope I can use up a whole bottle, or do I go with the Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne which is half gone (I really like it) and can probably use it up? I know, this shouldn't be as much of a problem. I have a Kiwi Lotus lotion that is 1/5 gone and a Grapefruit Ginger that is slightly less used that I keep in the car. I have a not opened Grapefruit Ginger that I was going to use next, since I don't really like that scent, but I don't know if I can use it up before I go and I'd rather use up more than have a bunch of half-used bottles. Though if I go with the Grapefruit Ginger, I can have matching lotions in both the car and at home...

Does anyone else find stupidly simple, irrelevant to everything else in the world, and really miniscule decisions like this so difficult?

Five hours of car time this weekend, I think I can safely promise an FO picture or two for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!