Sunday, June 23, 2013

Steotch-Along Clue #6

I am still keeping up! Clue #7 was released on Friday, but I wanted to show off my shawl so I held off on posting this until today. Looking a bit less demon-y and a bit more Samuel L. Jackson-y:


Two more clues to go! If I can find a suitable framing method (probably a 5x7 frame from Goodwill), I will be finished by the end of the month. The stitching definitely will be, the only question is, how to frame things? I've started a collection of seasonal cross stitches with a bit of a geeky slant (Christmas, Valentine's Day) and am planning to have a spot where I will keep something on the wall (maybe the current WIP?) for most of the year and switch it out with the holiday ones as appropriate. The Christmas one is mounted on Styrofoam because it's an odd shape and I didn't want to deal with figuring out the perfect frame and matting and all that. The Valentine's Day one is currently still taped into the card, so I still have to figure out if I should frame it or what. I can put them all on Styrofoam, frame them all, or just do what seems right for each individual piece. I still don't know what I'll end up doing. Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

  1. Is there any way that you still have this pattern?

    Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!